I hope you were inspired to start thinking of your own ideas. I’ve created a pinterest board, which you can access above, full of tips and ideas. Go dream!
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
– Think of your brand as a whole. What is your message? How is your product used? How can you bring your customers into a full experience with your brand?
– Consider whom you can partner with. Partnerships bring depth, excitement, and focus to a shop. Sponsors can provide food, treats, goodies, or giveaways. Partners can cohost and copromote.
– Keep it simple and customer focused. You don’t have to spend all your savings. Little touches, with emphasis on your brand, will make a big impact.
– For a space, get creative – a truck, a farmers market, a craft show, a deserted lot, a warehouse, a borrowed kitchen, a restaurant not normally open for breakfast, a shared space… But remember to follow the presiding rules and laws. Don’t wash away your brand image.
– Promote, promote, promote. (Contact me if you need a press release, flier, blurbs, etc.)
– Get creative. That’s the best advice I can give. You can do anything with pop up shops. The ideas are limitless.